We recommend you select all of your choices on this website and then visit the registration site.
Your registration fee covers most events; there are a few field trips and events which have additional fees.
Early bird registration is available through April 15 at midnight and all early registrants will receive a free festival T-shirt:
- Adults: $30
- Military: $25
- Youth (12 and under): $15
Regular registration begins April 16:
- Adults: $35
- Military: $30
- Youth (12 and under): $20
Please complete and submit your registration by May 7, 2018 and ensure that payment is included. Field trips are ONLY open to those paying the Festival registration fee. Some trips have a limited number of participants, and may sell out quickly, so register early!
- Registration information needs to be printed with your online registration. Name tags and pre-ordered T-shirts will be available at your first field trip or seminar.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Please don’t—we want you to join us! But if you must cancel, please be aware that no refunds will be given.
- Substitutions: The Pikes Peak Bird & Nature Festival organizers reserve the right to cancel any Festival activity or make qualified substitutions. If a cancellation is necessary, we will do our best to notify all registered participants. Please note that no refund will be issued for any cancellations. Festival changes or cancellations will be posted here on this website prior to the festival.
This year all early registrants will be given a free festival T-shirt. T-shirts are available in adult sizes S, M, L, XL, and XXL. Price: $20. Due to production deadlines, all t-shirts must be pre-ordered through the registration form online, but no later than April 29. There may be extra t-shirts available during the festival but we cannot guarantee you a shirt in your size unless you pre-order it.
BIRDS & BREWS HAPPY HOUR & ART AUCTION
Saturday’s “Birds & Brews” Happy Hour and art auction will be from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Fountain Creek Nature Center, 320 Pepper Grass Lane, Colorado Springs, CO, 80917 (map link below). Appetizers and desserts will be available accompanied by beer donated by Phantom Canyon Brewery. So we have enough food and drink, Bird & Brews reservations must be ordered through the registration form online.
There will also be a silent auction for the original, Spotted Towhee silk painting featured on the 2018 festival T-shirt. Created by artist Saraiya Kanning, she used the serti method to create this unique artwork.
New this year, we will have vendors selling bird related items and each attendee will be given a ticket and an opportunity to win a great door prize. You will also be able to purchase additional tickets, increasing your chances to win.
Come watch local artist Jean Pierre DeBernay create an original watercolor. He will have cards available for purchase.
The auction money raised will go to support the 2019 Pikes Peak Birding and Nature Festival
- “Birds & Brew” Happy Hour and Art Auction, Fountain Creek Nature Center (map).
- Price: included with registration.