The Festival Committee is excited to share the 2022 Pikes Peak Birding & Nature Festival scheduled for May 12-15, 2022. We recommend you decide on all your choices on this website and then visit the registration link below. Some trips and programs fill quickly, so decide on some second choices as backups. Be sure to sign up for the Waiting List if your desired activity is full. The good news? Birds are everywhere!
REGISTRATION LINK > > > https://cvent.me/qve9Nw
Registration closed on Sunday, May 1, 2022
Need help editing or confirming your existing registration? Email Jessica Miller at email@example.com.
Your registration fee covers most events. There are a few field trips and events which have additional fees, which include Friday’s live “Birds of Prey”, Saturday’s Chico Basin Ranch lunch, and Saturday’s and Sunday’s Cheyenne Mountain Zoo behind-the-scenes tours.
- Adults: $30
- Military: $25
- Youth (12 and under): $15
Regular registration begins April 10:
- Adults: $35
- Military: $30
- Youth (12 and under): $20
All registrants may purchase a festival T-shirt for $15
Please complete and submit your registration by May 1, 2022 and ensure that payment is included. Field trips are ONLY open to those who pay the festival registration fee. Trips allow a limited number of participants, and may sell out quickly, so register early!
- Registration information needs to be printed with your online registration. Name tags and pre-ordered T-shirts must be picked up prior to your first field trip at Fountain Creek Nature Center. Pick-up times are Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9am to 4pm.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Please don’t—we want you to join us! But if you must cancel, please be aware that no refunds will be given.
- Event Substitutions: The Pikes Peak Bird & Nature Festival organizers reserve the right to cancel any festival activity or make qualified substitutions. If a cancellation is necessary, we will do our best to notify all registered participants. Please note that no refund will be issued for any cancellations. Festival changes or cancellations will be posted here on this website prior to the festival.
- Registration is not transferable among individuals.
Birds & Brews Happy Hour
Saturday’s “Birds & Brews” Happy Hour and art auction is scheduled for 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, outdoors at Bear Creek Regional Park, 1850 21st Street, Colorado Springs, CO, 80906 (map). Beer will be provided by Phantom Canyon Brewing Company. Stay tuned for more information on the food menu!