The Festival Committee is moving forward with the 2021 Pikes Peak Birding & Nature Festival scheduled for May 14-16, 2021. Things will be different this year with mandatory mask wearing, lower field trip group numbers, social distancing and virtual events. Be sure to sign up for the Waiting List if your desired activity is full: if COVID-19 restrictions are lifted we will add participants from the waiting list.
We recommend you select all of your choices on this website and then visit the registration site.
REGISTRATION LINK > > > https://cvent.me/4BKL2d
Early Bird Registration will be available through Saturday, April 10, 2021
Your registration fee covers most events. There are a few field trips and events which have additional fees, which include Friday’s live “Birds of Prey”, Saturday’s Chico Basin Ranch lunch, and Saturday’s and Sunday’s Cheyenne Mountain Zoo behind-the-scenes tours.
Early bird registration is available through April 10 at 11:59 pm.
- Adults: $30
- Military: $25
- Youth (12 and under): $15
Regular registration begins April 11:
- Adults: $35
- Military: $30
- Youth (12 and under): $20
All registrants may purchase a festival T-shirt for $15
Please complete and submit your registration by May 10, 2021 and ensure that payment is included. Field trips are ONLY open to those who pay the festival registration fee. Trips allow a limited number of participants, and may sell out quickly, so register early!
- Registration information needs to be printed with your online registration. Name tags and pre-ordered T-shirts must be picked up prior to your first field trip at Fountain Creek Nature Center. Pick-up times are Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 9am to 4pm.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Please don’t—we want you to join us! But if you must cancel, please be aware that no refunds will be given.
- Event Substitutions: The Pikes Peak Bird & Nature Festival organizers reserve the right to cancel any festival activity or make qualified substitutions. If a cancellation is necessary, we will do our best to notify all registered participants. Please note that no refund will be issued for any cancellations. Festival changes or cancellations will be posted here on this website prior to the festival.
- Registration is not transferable among individuals.
Saturday’s “Birds & Brews” Happy Hour and art auction is tentatively scheduled for 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, outdoors at Bear Creek Regional Park, 1850 21st Street, Colorado Springs, CO, 80906 (map). Appetizers and desserts will be available, accompanied by beer donated by Phantom Canyon Brewery. To ensure we have enough food and drink, Birds & Brews reservations must be made through the registration form online.